Perfect Little Girls Hair-Styles
Perfect Little Girls Hair-Styles
From time to time both kids and parents are looking for unique and trendy hair styles. So we decided to gather some sophisticated, classy and cool styles and techniques for you. They are really, innovative, adaptable and easy for school or any formal functions.
- Take a texturizing spray.
- Apply it to damp hair before getting started
- Take a section from the hairline and divide it into 3 equal parts
- Take right strand and cross it under middle standard, similarly cross the left strand under the middle strand.
- Assemble a thin strand of hair from the left side of your hairline and add it to the left strand. Now, taking the 2 strands as one, cross them under the center strand.
- Same goes for other side and repeat it until you reach the neck
- Gather the reaming hair and finish with your standard hair
- Tie up with ponytail and loosen up the outer standard to get fuller look.
Side Ponytail with Multiple Twists:
- Center part your hair clearly.
- Grab a small section of your hair and slightly twist it
- Secure the twist with the help of bobby pin
- Repeat the process and make multiple twists until you reach your ear
- Hold your hair and roll them in a single twist
- Pull all your hair to one side (left/ right) and make one cycle of your standard braid
- Wrap it with using an elastic band or ponytail
- Take a small standers from behind and wrap it around elastic band to hide it properly
- Secure the wrap with bobby pin
Half-Up with a Ribbon:
- Comb your hair thoroughly
- Sleek back your hair and hold a small portion from front.
- Take a ribbon of your choice
- Slide ribbon around hair with your hands
- Pull both sides of the ribbon and make a tight knot just like shoe laces.
- And your simplest yet sophisticated hair style is ready
Minnie Mouse Hair Buns:
- Brush the hair and make them center part.
- Make ponytails on each sides about 2 to 3 inches above the ear and secure them with elastic band
- Take one circle of the elastic band and make a loop of hair over your thumb. Fold the finish of the pig tail through this loop making a U-shape. Secure the circle of hair set up with another elastic band.
- Fold the ends up into the ear bun and pin them with bobby pins
- Repeat the same process at other side.
- Fall your hair into one side of your face.
- Pick two small hair strands from hairline.
- Braid and twist them with the goal that one bit of hair goes to the base, while the different goes to the top.
- After this underlying move, include a couple of strands of hair to the lower piece. Proceed once more, moving the base piece up, and the top piece down.
- Continue this pattern all the way to end until you run out of hair, make sure braid looks twisted and remains tight.
- Finish off it with twists until its look like a rope.
- Tuck the braid under other braid and secure with help of bobby pins.
- Sleek back your hair and take two hair strands from each side, above your ear.
- Twist both backward and secure them with help of elastic.
- Make fish braid beneath the elastic and tied it with help of another elastic.
- And here your little girl is ready!
Half-Up Half-Down Braid:
- Gather a small section of hair from right side of headline and make a braid of it.
- Repeat that on other side your head
- Pull the hair out of braid with help of your fingers to give it volume.
- Tuck them together at middle of your head.
- Wrap right braid under the left braid like making a knot.
- Take the hanging braids and wind them around one another.
- Your hair style is done!
Sleek Double Buns:
- Comb your hair back.
- Split them in to two equal parts such that your hairline becomes visible.
- Take one side and twist it loop it into a mini bun, secure it with bobby pin.
- Same goes for the other side.
- Your little formal girl is ready.
The Half-Up Bun:
- From Top of your head, split your hair into 3 small sections.
- Pin the two sections down.
- Start braiding the other strand till your head curve.
- Repeat the process for other sections as well.
- Tie all the sections together with elastic band, twist them into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
- Wrap a section of hair around the elastic band.
Under Bridge braid:
- From nap of your neck, take a large portion of your hair and spilt them into two equal parts.
- Braid both sides and secure them with bobby pins
- Pull all your braids into a pony tail.
- Twist the pony tail and loop it into a bun and tie them with bobby pins